Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Pré-compra do iPhone 6 nos States

Posts Recomendados

Não é lenda amigo. Você estava em SF.

Estou falando no caso da Flórida, destino de 90% dos brasileiros. Estive lá na primeira semana de novembro, em Miami e Orlando, e lá não queriam vender para brasileiros. Tinha aparelhos, pessoal chegava de madrugada é simplesmente eles falavam q tinha chegado aparelhos.

É claro se chegasse um americano na Loja, com ctz eles venderiam.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Essa de não querer vender pra brasileiros é meio que uma lenda, até porque tem inúmeros asiáticos e pessoas de outras nacionalidades na fila para comprarem também, não só brasileiros. O que os vendedores fazem, mediante instruções da Apple, é tentar "puxar" as vendas para os modelos com contrato, dando preferência assim aqueles quem compram com contrato de 2 anos (ou seja, quem tem endereço lá: americanos).

O que não quer dizer que não vendam o full-price e/ou para brasileiros. Alguns tentam colocar medo dizendo que os full-price não funcionam com outra operadora que não seja a original do mesmo, mas no fim, é só pra tentar vender com contrato. O meu 5S foi comprado em San Francisco no ano passado, 1ª semana de Outubro e não houve problema algum.

E foi fácil encontrar? Vou para Las Vegas no sábado dia 20, depois vou para a Califórnia, volto justamente por São Francisco no dia 9 de Outubro. Será que vai ser fácil achar um desbloqueado ou full-price? Alguma dica de onde comprar?

Link para o comentário

E foi fácil encontrar? Vou para Las Vegas no sábado dia 20, depois vou para a Califórnia, volto justamente por São Francisco no dia 9 de Outubro. Será que vai ser fácil achar um desbloqueado ou full-price? Alguma dica de onde comprar?

Não o modelo que eu queria (Prata de 32Gb), meu pai quem comprou e só tinha Space Gray de 16Gb. Lembro que foi na loja da Chestnut Street. Ele chegou lá um pouco antes de abrir e pegou senha para 2 iPhones 5S. Sendo que na hora a vendedora já disse quais modelos tinham. Comprou os 2 full-price da at&t, sem dificuldades.

Lembro que no ano passado tinha um site que tinha acesso aos estoques em tempo real de cada loja de cada cidade e o horário em que chegavam novas remessas às lojas, espero que esse ano consigam criar um parecido visto que a demanda deve ser maior ou igual a do 5S.

Link para o comentário

UPDATE - BAD NEWS

I contacted T-mobile to double check what apple told me. Apple's info is incorrect. iPhone 6 is LOCKED no matter the contract-free version.

Chat with T-mobile (only the important part)

You: I have a local European carrier number, if I buy a contract-free iPhone 6 can I swap the T-mobile sim that will be in the phone with my local carrier sim? in other words, Is the contract-free iPhone 6 also unlocked so it can be used with any carrier? If I decide later, while still being in the US, to use the phone with another carrier will I need to have it unlocked from you? What is the procedure for doing so?

Carlota R: I understand you would want to use the device of your choice while you are abroad and please note that in order to do so, there is a need that the device is unlocked. Any device you are going to purchase at T-Mobile are locked for it is intended to be T-Mobile use only. However, no worries for we can process the unlock request code form for you but please advised that there is a need to meet the requirements in order to process the request. Please allow me to provide you the requirements needed.

You: Therefore, the Contract-free T-mobile iPhone 6 is a locked phone and need unlocking for both US and Europe?

Carlota R: Yes, you got that right. The account must not be cancelled, the device's IMEI number is not blocked, the device is a model sold by T-Mobile, the device must show usage of the device's IMEI on the line of service requesting the unlock and IMEI number requesting must show usage and meet the required refill amount or be active for over 1 year. For smartphones must have $100 refill or greater since first use date of device on requesting line. You may also want to check this link for your reference: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1588.

You: Apple representative gave me very different information.

Carlota R: I sincerely understand. Please note that Apple manufacturer could also provide you the unlock code should you wish to have your device be unlocked provided that the device is purchased from them, not from T-Mobile.

You: So it is different if I buy the same device (T-mobile contract-free iPhone 6) from the Apple store or you?

Carlota R: Please note that any devices purchased from T-Mobile are already locked and should you wish to use it with other carriers abroad or while in US, we can unlock it for you but needs to meet the provided requirements.

You: Ok, I got that. But what about the device that I am talking about from the apple store?

Carlota R: If you purchase the device at any Apple stores near you, the device normally are already unlocked but you may also want to verify this with them so to ensure you will get the correct information and details for they also have set guidelines about the devices they release and such information aren't available through us and I hope for your kind understanding.

You: Based on the requirements for unlocking you just mentioned ("...the device is a model sold by T-Mobile,..."), these devices that are T-mobile contract-free and are sold through apple do comply with the requirements.

Carlota R: If the iPhone states T-Mobile on the device, there is a need that the unlock code come from us.

You: Ok that makes sense. Therefore what Apple told me is apparently incorrect. The device has to be unlocked to be used with any other carrier in the US and abroad no matter the device is paid in full and bought at the applestore. Correct?

Carlota R: Yes, that is right.

Link para o comentário

UPDATE - BAD NEWS

I contacted T-mobile to double check what apple told me. Apple's info is incorrect. iPhone 6 is LOCKED no matter the contract-free version.

Chat with T-mobile (only the important part)

You: I have a local European carrier number, if I buy a contract-free iPhone 6 can I swap the T-mobile sim that will be in the phone with my local carrier sim? in other words, Is the contract-free iPhone 6 also unlocked so it can be used with any carrier? If I decide later, while still being in the US, to use the phone with another carrier will I need to have it unlocked from you? What is the procedure for doing so?

Carlota R: I understand you would want to use the device of your choice while you are abroad and please note that in order to do so, there is a need that the device is unlocked. Any device you are going to purchase at T-Mobile are locked for it is intended to be T-Mobile use only. However, no worries for we can process the unlock request code form for you but please advised that there is a need to meet the requirements in order to process the request. Please allow me to provide you the requirements needed.

You: Therefore, the Contract-free T-mobile iPhone 6 is a locked phone and need unlocking for both US and Europe?

Carlota R: Yes, you got that right. The account must not be cancelled, the device's IMEI number is not blocked, the device is a model sold by T-Mobile, the device must show usage of the device's IMEI on the line of service requesting the unlock and IMEI number requesting must show usage and meet the required refill amount or be active for over 1 year. For smartphones must have $100 refill or greater since first use date of device on requesting line. You may also want to check this link for your reference: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1588.

You: Apple representative gave me very different information.

Carlota R: I sincerely understand. Please note that Apple manufacturer could also provide you the unlock code should you wish to have your device be unlocked provided that the device is purchased from them, not from T-Mobile.

You: So it is different if I buy the same device (T-mobile contract-free iPhone 6) from the Apple store or you?

Carlota R: Please note that any devices purchased from T-Mobile are already locked and should you wish to use it with other carriers abroad or while in US, we can unlock it for you but needs to meet the provided requirements.

You: Ok, I got that. But what about the device that I am talking about from the apple store?

Carlota R: If you purchase the device at any Apple stores near you, the device normally are already unlocked but you may also want to verify this with them so to ensure you will get the correct information and details for they also have set guidelines about the devices they release and such information aren't available through us and I hope for your kind understanding.

You: Based on the requirements for unlocking you just mentioned ("...the device is a model sold by T-Mobile,..."), these devices that are T-mobile contract-free and are sold through apple do comply with the requirements.

Carlota R: If the iPhone states T-Mobile on the device, there is a need that the unlock code come from us.

You: Ok that makes sense. Therefore what Apple told me is apparently incorrect. The device has to be unlocked to be used with any other carrier in the US and abroad no matter the device is paid in full and bought at the applestore. Correct?

Carlota R: Yes, that is right.

Então amigo, comprando na APPLE STORE, o aparelho é UNLOCKED, fique tranquilo. Comprando na T-Mobile ele é (e deverá ser mesmo) bloqueado.

Link para o comentário

na loja fisica, online é bloqueado.

Cara, isso não faz o menor sentido haha. A Origem é a mesma.

Outro ponto, se você olhar o tópico no Mac Rumors, o pessoal já enfrentou essa mesma onda de questionamentos ano passado com o iPhone 5S e lá eles foram categóricos com essa diferença de comprar na APPLE e comprar na T-MOBILE.

Os caras foram tão afundo na pesquisa que, na própria página da apple, um dos "requests" da t-mobile diz que o celular é unlocked.

Bom, acho que sexta-feira ficará super evidente isso.

Link para o comentário

Pessoal, tenho algumas dúvidas em relação à compra do Iphone 6 através da Apple Store.

Tenho uma amiga que estará indo para NY no inicio de Outubro e ficará por lá uns 15 dias. Além disso, a irmã dela já reside lá. Sendo assim, pretendo fazer a compra com meu cartão de crédito (visa/internacional) e mandar entregar na residência, para que então essa amiga minha possa trazer. Minhas dúvidas são:

1. O prazo de 7-10 dias úteis são confiáveis na maioria das vezes? Alguém já teve problema com atraso da entrega?

2. Posso cancelar o pedido caso veja que não haverá tempo hábil?

3. No ato da compra através do site da apple, posso utilizar meu CEP normalmente? E apenas no local de entrega coloco o de NY?

4. Quais taxas terei que pagar ao comprar pelo site da Apple? Frete + Imposto? Imposto de Quanto?

5. E por último a dúvida que acredito que a maioria tenha também, o fullprice vem realmente desbloqueado? Alguém já realizou a compra e confirma isso?

Agradeço desde já.

Link para o comentário

Não seria mais vantagem se vocês fizessem os pedidos pra retirar na loja? (local pickup) 

O máximo que poderia acontecer, é o vendedor dizer que não tem mais aparelho, daí vocês iriam em outra loja, casso desse errado, era só pedir refund. Simples assim!

Editado por paulosaopaulino
Link para o comentário

Participe do debate

Você pode postar agora e se registrar depois. Se você tem uma conta, entre agora para postar com ela.

Visitante
Responder este tópico…

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Limpar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...